Sunday, June 10, 2012

25 Weeks



Inanimate comparison: Cauliflower. I just bought one on sale this week and it was huge.

Maternity clothes: I can still fit into my pre-pregnancy leggings, but I don't think that will last much longer.

Stretch marks: None. My mother was pregnant three times and never had any stretch marks so hopefully I inherited that trait.

Sleep: I'm exhausted in the evening if I don't nap, but I'm sleeping great.

Best moment this week: Finishing painting. I'm so relieved to have one home improvement project over with. 

Miss anything: The ability to plan my life more than a few weeks in advance. 

Movement: Lots of kicking. 

Cravings: Hummus. 

Sickness: None.

Gender: Both the needle and thread test and my poll say we're having a boy. 

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: The inability to stay up past 9 p.m. if I don't nap during the day. Other than that, I feel fantastic.

Belly button: Still in. 

Wedding rings: Still on. Even with all the weight I've gained, they haven't got any tighter. 

Happy or moody: Mostly happy.

Looking forward to: My trip to Montreal on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment