Saturday, June 16, 2012

26 Weeks


I'm not actually 26 weeks until tomorrow. However, we have a big announcement to make tomorrow so I'm going to post this today. Stay tuned for the biggest and best news of a newsworthy week . . . 



Inanimate comparison: Lettuce. I actually think a cauliflower is bigger than a lettuce, but I'll have to trust the Internet on this one. 

Maternity clothes: I've outgrown all my non-maternity shirts, but some of my leggings and shorts still fit if I roll them down below my belly.

Stretch marks: None. 

Sleep: Not great this week. I've been waking up extremely early and falling asleep during the day.

Best moment this week: It's still a secret. Stay tuned for the news coming tomorrow. 

Miss anything: The ability to walk quickly for an extended period of time. 

Movement: Lots of kicking. The baby flipping over.

Cravings: None.

Sickness: None.

Gender: Still a surprise.

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: None aside from my poor sleeping habits.

Belly button: Still in. 

Wedding rings: Still on. 

Happy or moody: Extremely happy.

Looking forward to: Announcing our news. Selling our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment