Thursday, October 11, 2012

Random Things

• My mother-in-law is finally here and I never want her to leave. Mary just loves her grandma and she's doing all the cooking and cleaning so I can rest. I'm so happy!

• Mary had her baby photoshoot today. She was such a star! I'll post the photos as soon as they are ready. The photographer came to our house, which was such a bonus. The cats were very interested in the whole process and kept trying to crash the photoshoot. They ended up being banished to the bedroom.

• I've started reading Anne of Green Gables to Mary. It's my favourite book. We're on page 40 of 308 of the first book of nine. This could be a long process!

• Peter has had some wonderful stories on the Northern Gateway pipeline this week. You can read them here, here and here. I'm very proud!

• Mary is such a happy baby. She only cries when she's hungry or when she's getting her diaper changed. She hates being a naked baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment