Monday, November 19, 2012

Random Things

• Mary is eight weeks old today and she celebrated by sleeping almost seven hours in a row. Unfortunately, I woke up twice during that time and went to check on her. I think I need to work at sleep training myself!

• When I weighed Mary last Thursday she was 11 pounds, 13 ounces. She's enormous! She is now bigger than three of her friends who are all older than her. My mother says I must be feeding her pure cream.

• Mary went to her first basketball games this weekend! She really is her Daddy's girl. She went to see the UNBC women play on Friday and Saturday. I took her home after the women's games so I could put her to bed at 8:30 p.m. and Peter stayed to see the men play.

• Everyone told me that I would be shocked at how quickly babies grow and changed, but I still wasn't prepared for how quickly Mary is growing and changing. She doesn't even look like the same baby anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment