Saturday, December 29, 2012

Menu (10)

Now that we're back from our Christmas vacation, I'm all set to start cooking again. I have leftover turkey from my mother-in-law to use up this week.

I'm also planning to make two slow-cooker meals to freeze. We've only got a few meals left in the freezer.

So here's what we're eating this week:

Saturday:
Seafood fettuccine (We are visiting my parents and they are making my favourite meal for my birthday.)
Salad
Birthday cake

Sunday:
Slow Cooker Chicken and Spinach Lasagna (from the freezer)
Salad

Monday:
Turkey Club Pie (I'm going to make my own Bisquick using this recipe.)
Steamed broccoli and carrots

Tuesday:
Slow Cooker Beef Stew (making extra to freeze)
Cooked peas and carrots
Buns

Wednesday:
Stuffed Peppers 
Salad

Thursday:
One Pot Chicken Dinner (I only have a hard-copy of the recipe)

Friday:
Slow Cooker Chili (making extra to freeze)
Buns

6 comments:

  1. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei best online blogshop for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, locket,
    rings, bangle, hair & bracelet accessories.
    Deal 35 % wholesale price cut. Ship Worldwide
    Also visit my web-site ; risks of hcg for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest on the internet blogshop for wholesale & supply korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds,
    locket, rings, hair, bangle & trinket accessories.
    Promotion 35 % wholesale markdown. Ship Worldwide
    My site - curso unas de gel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, incredible weblog format! How long have you ever been running a blog for?
    you make running a blog look easy. The full glance of your site is excellent, as
    neatly as the content!
    My blog post : www.pacareerlink.state.pa.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up to every body, it's my first visit of this website;
    this blog includes amazing and actually fine stuff in favor of
    readers.
    Also visit my webpage : unemployment benefits michigan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing to visit this web page and reading the views of all friends about this article, while I am also keen of getting know-how.
    Feel free to surf my blog post Satellite Dreambox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I every time used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of internet therefore from
    now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.
    Feel free to surf my blog ; property management

    ReplyDelete