Monday, December 3, 2012

Menu (8)


Last week I made two new recipes: Chicken and Broccoli Casserole and Stuffed Peppers. The first one was not good at all, but the second one was delicious. I think Peter liked it better than anything I've ever made for him before. I will definitely make that again!

This week my main goal is to make smaller portions. Most recipes are for four people and so I end up with double the amount of food I need. Then we end up constantly eating leftovers for lunch and it gets boring. This week I'm only going to make enough food for two people for each meal!

The only thing I have to use up this week is carrots.

I make my menus starting on Saturday because that's the day we grocery shop. So here's what we're going to eat this week:

Saturday:
One Pot Chicken Dinner (I got the recipe from one of my mother-in-law's friends at my bridal shower.)

Sunday:
Spinach Pesto and Pasta (I got the recipe from a magazine, but the one I linked to is very similar.)
Salad

Monday:
Perogies and Sausages
Spinach Salad

Tuesday:
Garlic Chicken
Rice
Steamed Carrots

Wednesday:
Broiled Sole Parmesan
Potatoes
Salad

Thursday:
Spinach and Rice Casserole
Steamed Carrots

Friday:
Slow Cooker Spaghetti  (from the freezer)

More menus here and here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm making a blog visit from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today.
    I have lots of chicken in the freezer so I'm always looking for tasty chicken recipes.
    It's a sunny and warm day in Las Vegas. I've been living on the West coast for 18 years. It's funny when friends, from Maine, will mention that they're shoveling snow I caught off guard. That's right, you're dealing with snow!
    Hope you have a wonderful and delicious week!

    ReplyDelete