Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goals for 2013

I'm not big on resolutions, but I do have lots of things I want to accomplish this year.

Here are a few:

• Do the Friday New York Times crossword puzzle every week. (Fridays are usually too hard for me, but I want to push myself.)
• Read 40 books.
• Make 30 new recipes.
• Give our house a thorough spring cleaning.
• Pay off some of our mortgage. (I have an exact dollar figure in mind, but I know Peter would not want me sharing our personal financial details on the Internet!)
• Breastfeed Mary exclusively until she is six months old and then part-time until her first birthday.
• Sleep eight hours in a row at least once. (The last time I did that was in June.)
• Finish my second-to-last semester of law school. (I'm planning to graduate in May 2014.)

No comments:

Post a Comment