Saturday, May 25, 2013

Seven Quick Takes (31)

 1. I can't believe we have an eight-month-old. Where has the time gone? I felt like I was pregnant forever, but this year is just flying by. I am absolutely loving staying home with Mary. I didn't think I was going to enjoy it this much!

2. I haven't heard yet if my transfer to the University of Manitoba has been approved. They aren't even going to assess my application until the end of June. I really, really hope I get in because I don't have a back-up plan.

3. I'm also in the process of applying for articling. Cover letters are the most awkward thing to write.

4. Mary tried to pull herself up on the coffee table for the first time on Friday. Unfortunately, she didn't have enough strength in her arms to lift her chubby bottom up off the floor. She got very frustrated. It was so cute.

5. At eight months, I weighed 19 pounds, 10 ounces and Peter weighed exactly 20 pounds. Mary is the family light-weight at 19 pounds, six ounces. She certainly looks like a light-weigh doesn't she?


6. My cousin is getting married next weekend. I am so excited. I'm also a bit overwhelmed with the logistics of the trip. It was much easier to travel with Mary when she didn't eat real food (and insist on feeding herself because she's Ms. Independent) and she wasn't mobile.

7. Here are some splendid photos of Mary for you to enjoy:







No comments:

Post a Comment