Sunday, August 4, 2013
Mary is 10 months old now. She is still so happy and so outgoing. She crawls, pulls herself up and is starting to show she understands what we say. The best development this month is that Mary can sleep for 12 hours in a row. What a miracle!
Here are the things that Mary loves:
• Eating bananas, sausages, grilled cheese sandwiches, steamed vegetables, tacos, spaghetti, fish, stuffed peppers, potatoes, chicken, spinach or anything with cheese
• Eating dinner and lunch, but not much breakfast
• When Daddy swings her around
• "Redecorating" her room by taking everything off the shelves
• Shopping and running errands
• Going for walks
• Electric cords
• Animals, especially Lola and Mango
• Playing in water
Here are the things that Mary hates:
• Being bored in the car (not good, considering we are driving to Ontario in three weeks)
Milestones this month:
• Sleeping for 12 hours in a row
• Pulling herself to standing
• Cruising on the furniture
• Crawling properly
• First trip to the emergency room
• First time on antibiotics (for a bladder infection, poor little one)
• Giving high-five
• Clapping when she hears the word "clap"
• Making two distinctive babbles for "I would like some more food, Mommy" and "I see a cat or dog I would like to play with"
• Going from crawling to sitting and laying on her back to sitting
• Playing in a paddling pool
• Occasionally having one-nap days
Mary weighs 21 pounds, two ounces and is 28 inches long. We love you Mary!
Watch Mary grow: