Saturday, September 14, 2013
Mary is 11 months old now! She is on the verge of walking and can understand simple instructions. She is such a happy, outgoing and energetic baby. We are so blessed!
Here are the things that Mary loves:
• Eating, she still has a huge appetite
• Playing with older kids
• Playing in the paddling pool
• Going for walks
• Listening to music
Here are the things that Mary hates:
• Being bored
Milestones this month:
• Saying her first word "banana"
• Moving to Winnipeg
• Meeting two of her great-grandmothers
• Understanding simple instructions, like "give me five," "hands on head" and "wave bye bye"
Mary weighs 20 pounds, 15 ounces and is 28.5 inches long. We love you Mary!
Watch Mary grow:
* I am really late posting this. We just moved to Winnipeg and I just started my last year of law school. I'll post more soon.